A loss prevention agent arrives at the location of a reported theft incident. He launches an app on his mobile phone that gives him immediate access to his open case folders located back on his company’s network. As he opens the active case, he is presented a checklist of outstanding items that need to be collected and sees that the only item missing is photo evidence. He then takes a relevant photo, which is then automatically added to the folder. The checklist is now complete and this case is automatically flagged as ready for review.
Lexmark has a new solution called Perceptive Checklist Capture that manages such scenarios. Checklist Capture automates the process of gathering related documents and data from desktop, mobile and smart multifunction devices, streamlining the capture process and freeing knowledge workers to focus on customer service and compliance. By removing manual steps, Perceptive Checklist Capture also improves accuracy by reducing the rate of misfiled or misclassified content.
Here are five benefits of using Lexmark’s new Checklist Capture:
- Streamline the capture and classification process: Employees can now spend less time gathering supporting content and can focus more on customer service.
- Capture content that core systems don’t address: Examples include photos, videos and emails that are indexed and stored in a central repository.
- Simplify deployment and expansion: A central configuration is used for every type of device and solution, making it easy for our customers to deploy and expand to other departments.
- Complement existing core systems: Checklist Capture and the solutions that leverage it work side by side with our customer’s core business systems already in place.
- Easily show compliance: All required documentation is easily accessible, freeing auditors from evaluating a manual processing trail.
“Checklist Capture enables our customers to increase the speed, accuracy and convenience of the services they provide to their customers,” said Larry Early, Lexmark spokesperson. “This could be a first time homeowner applying for a mortgage, someone injured in an accident filing an insurance claim, or a family in crisis applying for nutritional and housing assistance.”
Perceptive Checklist Capture can be leveraged in virtually every industry, including common areas such as: retail (incident management); government (public assistance); banking (new loan or account automation); insurance (claims); back office (HR case management); manufacturing (logistics document management) or higher education (enrollment services).
Learn more about Perceptive Checklist Capture.