By Lisa Doctrow
Visitors to Lexmark’s booth at this week’s HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas will learn how Lexmark is transforming healthcare.
Known as the industry’s largest health IT conference, the HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society) event annually draws an estimated 45,000 attendees.
Lexmark is one of eight anchor exhibitors, which means we have an extra-large space featuring two floors of meeting rooms — ample space for demos and meetings with customers, prospects, analysts and media. Staffed by a cross-functional team that drives Lexmark Healthcare, the booth reflects the theme, “Transform your tomorrow.”
“Our strategy is to tap into the negative emotions the HIMSS target audience currently feels when it comes to health data and IT, and illustrate how Lexmark solutions can transform these negative emotions into positive ones,” said Sue Holub, vice president, Enterprise Software marketing. Examples include, “Frustration becomes confidence with end-to-end clinical visibility,” and “Chaos becomes control with one home for patient information.”
“Using these types of direct phrases demonstrates how Lexmark Healthcare Content Management solutions can uniquely transform health data environments by streamlining access and exchange of clinical content enterprise-wide,” said Holub.
Visitors can watch demos of six Lexmark Healthcare Content Management products and solutions including:
- Enterprise Viewing for medical images and clinical content via a fully-interactive, zero-footprint diagnostic viewing experience across all devices in the continuum of care
- Vendor Neutral Archive for standards-based access to medical images and clinical content across the enterprise
- PACSGEAR Connectivity for capturing clinical documents, photos and video to share with the electronic health record and beyond, including mobile devices
- ECM for Healthcare for integration of clinical documents, faxes, emails, images and more with electronic health record systems
- Process Intelligence (leveraging Kofax Insight for Healthcare) for business and clinical analytics that empower healthcare delivery organizations to improve performance and outcomes
- Universal Asset Management to track the usage and availability of printers and other high-value clinical assets (e.g. infusion pumps) throughout the enterprise
“This will be a great show; we are excited for this significant opportunity to demonstrate our growing strength and expertise in the healthcare space,” Holub said.
Watch this message from Holub at the event:
Follow Lexmark at HIMSS on our live blog from the show floor.