Lexmark recently won five Channel Awards from CompuChannel magazine based on votes from across Latin America.
CompuChannel’s annual Channel Awards recognize the best solutions, products and services in Latin America. At this year’s CompuChannel gala, held Nov. 9 in Guatemala City, Lexmark was honored with the following awards:
- Best Printing Solution B/W – Single Function
- Corporate Workgroup: Lexmark MS812de
- Best Printing Solution B/W Multifunction
- SMB Workgroup: Lexmark MX517de
- Best Color Printing Solution – Single Function
- Corporate Workgroup: Lexmark CS725de
- Best Color Printing Solution – Multifunction
- Corporate Workgroup: Lexmark CX860de
- Best Color Printing Solution – Single Function – Graphic A3 Format
- Lexmark CS923de
“Lexmark is honored to once again receive the maximum number of Channel Awards, further validating our focus on excellence across our product lineup and our commitment to the channel in Latin America,” said Carlota Jimenez, channels sales and managing director, Latin America.
Lexmark has received more than 25 Channel Awards from CompuChannel since 2011.
For the 2017 awards, the magazine received more than 126,000 votes from readers across Latin America and more than 1,100 votes from technology specialists.